Steel oil pump inner gear The standard gears, which are mass-produced in a sintered material, have been seen to fatigue and eventually break up when subjected to the greater speed and vibration encountered in a race engine. Our gears, which are formed by spark erosion from heat-treated carbon steel, are a sensible precaution even for a lightly modified K series engine if it will be used aggressively. For a race engine they are an essential. These gears are available in 10.5mm and 11.5mm (for newer or turbo engines) thicknesses.
Dry Sump System The K series engine is found in a wide range of vehicles and so our dry sump system has been developed to be adaptable for almost any installation. We supply the system as a kit, including:
- Our three stage pump
- Compact design fits close to the engine (essential for the Lotus Elise)
- Twin scavenge stages - creates sump vacuum very effectively
- Single pressure stage - a race worthy replacement for the standard pump
- Multiple choice of port position - enabling use in a wide range of installations
- Adjustable pressure relief valve - for different levels of engine tune and application
- Sump pan and baffle - our cast dry sump pan, fitted with an efficient windage plate, can be adapted for any application and is particularly suited for the Lotus Elise. A further sump pan especially for Sevens, single seaters, etc is also in development.
- ... and of course, hoses, mounting brackets, etc
To go with our Dry Sump kit we now also have tanks, specific for fitment to the Lotus Elise.
Parts by engine
We have now started using UK Mail instead of Royal Mail for shipping items between 1-10Kg in the UK at a flat... http://t.co/TNpRSYt9j4
We will not have a stand in the Lotus Show at Donington this year but you can collect pre-paid orders from us... http://t.co/ONeff3vzbL
Royal Mail changed the way they classify small packets yesterday so for now, the postage estimator on the site... http://t.co/r98Z2TbQkt
We'll be closed Friday 29th March and Monday 1st April for Easter.
Now available from QED, a toothed crank pulley for the C20XE and sensor bracket to match!... http://t.co/mS3oN9Xp